Careers with JNB Signs, Inc.
With the hard work and commitment of each and everyone of the our dedicated employees, JNB Signs has grown into a successful global sign company. Our clients’ expectation for full service, quality and on time completion is exceeded on every job. We're looking for individuals who share our values and expectations. Apply online, in person at 1221 Venture Dr. Janesville, WI 53546, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow projects from conception to completion-
- generate quotes and proposals
- assist in gathering survey information and obtaining permits
- create parameters for production timelines,
- follow through on installations and prepare billing.
During a day, contact site general contractors or superintendents to check status of projects and target close out dates, schedule installation dates with subcontractor or in-house crews and once packages or crates have left the shop confirm they have arrived well and undamaged upon delivery. -billing -generate/send quotes and proposals -POs -shipping/receiving -surveys -permits -submit for artwork -contact GC’s and LL’s -prepare and generate work orders, when necessary -follow through on installation and service calls -schedule -answer phones.
Other Job Duties:
- Update and send out new packets for new vendor information.
- Track and update Sub Contractor information: phone numbers, contact names, emails, Certificate of Insurance (COI) expiration dates.
- Assist with gathering survey information and obtaining permits.
- Confirm shipped packages arrived undamaged at customer location.
- Phone backup.
- Call General Contractors (GC) or superintendent to check on project readiness.
- Call Sub Contractors to schedule installation or Service call date and times.
- Coordinate the sending of Purchase Orders to Sub Contractors and follow up on paperwork once a job is completed.
- Assist salesman with sending out proposals and collecting necessary paperwork for jobs.
- Assist with various other tasks as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $17.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Project Coordination: 1 year (Required)
Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
High school or equivalent (Required)
Drivers License (Required)
United States (Required)
Front End Manager
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Waiting period may apply
Only full-time employees eligible